FREESTYLE KITESURFING PACKAGE
OZONE C4 V6, OZONE TORQUE V1 BOARD, OZONE CONNECT WATER HARNESS FREESTYLE PACKAGE
C4 is one of the best freestyle kites on the market. With the smooth C shape and the highest standard materials, this kite is the megalooping master! We paired it up with the Compact bar which is smaller and easier to pass and grab when uhooked. The 23m lines will make your kiteloops even more fun.
The Torque board is the perfect choice for freeriding. The double concave shape and amazing pop will make you jump higher and more aggressive while allowing the softest landings. With the package, there is the Ozone harness that will make you feel supported and comfortable whatever the trick you are practicing.
OZONE C4 V6 KITESURFING KITE
Patrick Blanc takes the C4 V6 for a spin in 5-Line mode. Increased pop and increased line slack – the perfect combo for your handlepass moves!
The Ozone C4 is a bridled-C design that provides fast turning, explosive pop, and excellent hangtime. The Ozone C4’s signature is great power through turns and loops with unparalleled responsiveness for freestyle perfection. The Ozone C4 sits in the wind window between the Ozone Catalyst and the Ozone Reo, giving it both good forward speed when its flying forward and also more grunty power when pulled back in the window. The C4 generates tons of power when actively flown.
The Ozone C4 is well known for its explosive pop and drop, boosting huge airs and massive kite loops. It meets top-level Wakestyle and Freestyle riders needs, while maintaining ease of use and control in all conditions.
Now in its 6th design version, we have made small refinements and added a new 5-Line conversion option improving the kites unhooked characteristics for advanced riders.
Refined canopy profiles aid kite stability, and the progressive forward-driving turn generates consistent power and lift while boosting airs and kite loops. When it comes to hitting kickers and sliders, the C4 V6 gives you confidence, providing a smooth predictable pull allowing you to focus on your line.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory using the highest quality materials. The C4 V6 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisp feel and a strong kite.
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14
4-Line Bridle Mode
- The C4 V6 incorporates a specifically developed planform and arc combined with our classic 4-Line pulley-less bridle setup. This delivers a superior C-kite with feel, handling and de-power.
- The 4-Line Bridle mode features our Variable Bridle Geometry, quick and easy to change with no lines to add or remove. These two settings boast advanced unhooked attributes and easy to reach C-kite performance.
- Wakestyle/Freestyle – Offering a heavier and direct feel, with a solid load up and pop for unhooked moves. The C4 V6 ships standard on this setting.
- Free Ride – The Free Ride setting offers a lighter bar feel and increased de-power. If you want C-kite performance but prefer a lighter kite on the arms this is the setting for you. To use this setting simply shift the middle bridle lines to the pigtail knot closest to the leading edge.
- We recommend combining the Variable Bridle Geometry with Backline Adjustment options to mix and match for a personalised feel.
- In 5-Line mode the C4 V6 changes in overall performance. The kite is held in a tighter C-shape arc increasing structural stiffness. This translates to a precise and direct feeling on the bar with increased power during load up for pop, and increased slack when in the air.
- This increase in slack also increases steering delay, giving more time for grabs and handle passes. There is less de-power in 5-Line mode requiring more rider input with the board to control the power.
- Re-launching the C4 V6 in 5-Line mode is simple and easy – either pull on one back line as in 4-Line mode, or reach up and pull Line no.5 to turn the kite onto its back before re-launching.
4-Line to 5-Line Conversion Information
- The C4 V6 Kite and C4 V6 Control System ship standard in 4-Line Bridle mode. A simple conversion is required to the kite and control system for 5-Line mode. Included with each C4 V6 kite is a 5-Line Conversion Kit containing 1x Y-bridle and 2x A5 front line pigtails. Included with each C4 V6 Control System is 1x Line no.5.
Design and Performance Features:
- C-Kite performance and feel with 4-line bridled de-power.
- Variable Bridle Geometry – New School (standard) & Free Ride settings.
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems).
- Refined profile thicknesses aiding kite stability.
- Explosive pop and drop.
- Progressive forward-driving kite loops.
- Smooth predictable pull when hitting features.
- Easy back line re-launch.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range.
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve.
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure.
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the LE & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
- Anti line snag tip deflectors.
OZONE TORQUE V1 BOARD
- All Round Freestyle Performance
- Medium Rocker and Medium Flex
- Freestyle Outline with Amazing Pop and Control
- Intermediate to Advanced Riders
134 X 40cm / 136 X 41cm /138 X 42cm / 140 X 43cm
THE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT RIDING BOLD, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR.
For aggressive freestyle it delivers explosive performance with great flex and hold to stick your landings. Without compromising the smooth performance for freeriding, it’s fast and responsive.
SUGGESTED SIZE & RIDER WEIGHT RANGE
Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
Quad Concave Hull
The Quad concave channels water providing incredible tracking and pop without the feeling of being totally locked on a rail. The board remains alive, fun to ride and super smooth in the chop. If you send it hard, the quad concave will help absorb and control fast and heavy landings.
The Freeride/Freestyle outline provides excellent edge retention and strong upwind performance allowing you to load massive pop even at lower speed.
Continuous Medium Rocker with Medium Flex
The continuous medium rocker combined with a medium all-round flex offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop, good upwind performance, optimized pop and soft landings.
Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold while increasing stability and control when carving. This gives a strong edge hold and positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump.
A-grade Paulownia Core
The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
Highest Quality Fiberglass
Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
A-grade 316 Stainless Steel inserts
Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into high strength polymer blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
Lightweight Ergonomic Pads and Straps
Easy to assemble in minutes, the lightweight ergonomic design with memory foam adapts to your unique shape after a few sessions. The toe ridge provides solid grip, while dampening foam layers provide superior comfort.
CNC cut from solid G10 material.
OZONE CONNECT WATER HARNESS
The Connect Water Harness is a new take on Kiteboarding harness design – it is clean, simple, lightweight, and offers freedom of movement that surpasses anything currently on the market.
Ozone have maintained a clean and functional design, no unnecessary cosmetic items will be found on this harness. It is a very comfortable fitting shape with extra soft foam padding, designed to be worn tight for ideal load transfer to the body. Its sleek lines and carefully sculpted shape mean that riding in board shorts is a rash/rub free experience.
The Connect Water harness is perfect for day-to-day freeride sessions on any board – twin tip, surfboard or foil board. The uniquely designed low profile fit increases body movement range in all directions. In the waves this allows a huge amount of extra freedom during turns, where a normal harness can often get in your way resulting in unwanted body positioning.
Its lightweight construction and the possibility to lay it flat without distorting a pre-determined or fixed shape make it the perfect travel harness. When we say lightweight we mean it – the Medium size weighs only 990grams including the spreader bar!
Many harness designs are only available in 3 to 4 sizes, this means those sizes are compromised rather than being refined for your body shape. For this reason we have created a range of eight sizes to offer the perfect fit for everyone. The Connect-Water harness is designed to be worn as tight as possible for a snug fit that will not slide around
|SIZE||Centimetres (waist)||Inches (waist)|
|XXS||68 – 73cm||26.7 – 28.7in|
|XS||72 – 77cm||28.3 – 30.3in|
|S||75 – 80cm||29.5 – 31.5in|
|M||79 – 85cm||31.1 – 33.5in|
|L||84 – 90cm||33.1 – 35.4in|
|XL||89 – 96cm||35.0 – 37.8in|
|XXL||95 – 102cm||37.4 – 40.1in|
|XXXL||100 – 107cm||39.4 – 42.1in|
Low profile fit
The low profile fit increases movement range in all directions with this harness you will feel free and flexible in your body movements. It is designed for a tight and close fit the tighter you wear the harness the fewer tendencies it has to ride up or to shift from side to side.
Quick Release Stainless Steel spreader bar
The custom Stainless Steel spreader bar includes an easy push open release, leash attachment ring, and emergency hook knife.
Simple functional design
No unnecessary cosmetic items maintain a clean, lightweight and functional design.
Super lightweight construction
The Medium size Connect-Water harness weighs only 990grams! Attention to design, material selection and no unnecessary cosmetic items have allowed us to build this harness super lightweight.
Ergonomic shaped paneling load is distributed evenly over a larger area.
Reinforced spreader bar pad
The spreader bar is bolted onto the spreader pad with internal plastic reinforcement to avoid upward twisting of the spreader bar.
Strong internal structure
Plastic layers along the back section with full length webbing support for optimum load distribution and extra strength.
Internal foam padding with soft Neoprene outside layer
Super comfortable to wear on bare skin with no rubbing spots/points. The thick internal foam offers a comfortable fit even when the harness is done up tight.
Extra strong webbing
Heavy duty webbing straps for a long lifespan. Webbing savers reduce wear on the main straps at the spreader bar connection.
Strong, lightweight grab handle on the back of the harness.
Bungee retainers on buckles
Bungee retainers on the buckles store the webbing straps out of the way.
Many harness designs are only available in 3-4 sizes, this means those sizes are compromised rather than being refined for your body shape. For this reason we have created a range of eight sizes to offer the perfect fit for everyone. The Connect-Water harness is designed to be worn as tight as possible for a snug fit that will not slide around.