OZONE EDGE V10 KITESURFING KITE
Packing a serious punch.
We could not be more excited about the new profile changes this year that will take you to the highest levels of big air kiteboarding.
- High adrenaline free ride machine
- Massive air and hang time
- Warp speed riding
- Highest performance LEI race kite
The Edge has always been a personal favourite of ours, a true long-standing legend which has got better and better. Take the V10 for a ride to bring back the pure essence of kitesurfing, going fast and going massive!
The main changes from the V9 are….
New tip shapes giving faster and better turning speed making for much nicer handling and bigger jumps.
Smoother feel through the bar.
Increased canopy support for more stability and keeping its shape in high winds.
RANGE OF USE
WIND RANGE AND BAR SIZE
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag line deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Low drag Kevlar bridles
- Water Kite Technical Bag
CONTACT WATER V4
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop…
|Dimensions||12 × 60 × 40 cm|