OZONE ZEPHYR V6 17m KITESURFING KITE
- Light wind specific
- Huge wind range, 6-20 knots
- Tight radius turn for great pop and fun
- Easy to fly and re-launch even in light winds
THE ZEPHYR IS A RENOWNED DYNAMIC LIGHT WIND MODEL, WITHOUT DOUBT IT WAS THE FIRST LIGHT WIND SPECIFIC KITE ON THE MARKET TO DELIVER EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING.
With an incredible wind range the Zephyr gives you the possibility to continue riding when the wind increases, this unique attribute sets it apart from competitors.
The sixth version of the Zephyr brings modifications to the profiles, increasing the canopy stability for a smoother feeling in the air. The revised sail tension calculation and a refined bridle set up improve bar feeling and operating range.
OZONE ZEPHYR V6 17m FEATURES
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag line deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Water Kite Technical Bag
CONTACT WATER V4
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop…
|Dimensions||12 × 40 × 70 cm|